Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

Hey, hope you all had a great day! It was fun around here. We went to church today and praised Jesus. I kept my bow in my hair while in the nursery. Mama says that is a first! I took a couple steps today (10 to be exact.) Hopefully mama and Dada can get a video clip to post of me walking. Check out big I am getting.
After church I wanted to find out what it is like in the dog cages. I wondered why Cassius and Ami spent so much time in here. It is actually pretty comfy. A little bit of hair, but comfy!!!!!!!!


Aren't I the prettiest little fairy? That is what my mama told me. She also told me that I must be the sleepiest little fairy. A 20 minute nap today and up since 3am. Do my eyes look sleepy?



Mama said I look soooo sweet in my costume!!! I didn't even know she stuck those pretty flowers in my hair.



Canine Fairies are funny. They don't fly, but they do wrestle. Silly boys!!!!






Big Cassius is always the good boy! He sat so still so mama could get this pic of the kiddos in their Halloween costumes. Just like the good old days. You know what I say to that, "good dog."







Ami -o He was to cool to wear his costume. Mom couldn't even get a pic of him with his wings. He had them torn apart in a flash. He was a spaz as always. Love that Ami -o!








Her is a pic of my neighborhood buddies. Reece and Renner should have went to nut night...those boys are nutty.....they make me have belly laughs!!! Missed trick-or-treating with you guys! Maybe next year.








Check out this pic with my Best Friends from school! Look how pretty Bella looks dressed in her pink ballerina outfit and Noel is the cutest little lamb. So glad we could see each other at Nut Night! Our mama's can't believe how fast we are growing up.










Lumberjack Matt and Steelers Sarah. Having fun and smiling together:) It is always fun when they are around:):)




Me and Malachi
It was so good to see that little guy! We will all have to hang out soon.





Well, that is all for now. Guess mama will blog again around Christmas time. See you all soon!!!!
Hope you had a Happy Halloween!!!!